woensdag 13 april 2022

How I Base 2mm units for Blücher

Here is a short tutorial on how I base my 2mm Napoleonic brigades for Blücher. 

I use 60x90mm bases, which is the same size as the unit cards that were available for Blücher. 
This base will become an Austrian brigade with 3 battalions and artillery support. The figures are from Irregular Miniatures, one strip is 3 ranks deep and has a frontage of 17mm. 


I start with fine sand and some touches of Vallejo ground texture.


Base colour of Rhinox Hide.
 

Drybrush with Beige Brown and dapple with Luftwaffe Camo Green.     


Drybrush with Iraqui Sand and Dark Yellow for the green patches.


Now with painted figures.


Flock with patches of green fine turf.


Finally add a few bushes with small pieces of clump foliage, and that's the first Austrian brigade finished. 


The first few finished brigades face of.
























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten