dinsdag 19 augustus 2014

Black Powder Painting

Since I started napoleonics some 1,5 years ago there haven't been too many updates on the paiting progress, but not all has been quiet on the painting front. Especially over the last holidays I've been painting quite fanatically.  These last weeks it have mainly been Russians, which I'll show soon, but now they're almost all done my focus is back at the French again. 
In the mean time I've also been busy with some skirmishers in a retreat from Moscow theme. I've played Song of Drums and Shako's once, and it felt like quite a nice little game. 
I've also finished two of my three Austrian regiments and received some much anticipated Russian Cavalry reinforcements. 
There will soon follow a post showing the developments on the Russian side of affairs. 
















Dragoons and Cuirassiers




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten