dinsdag 16 oktober 2012

Austrians and French cuirassier

Last week I received my 'starter' army for Black Powder, consisting of victrix British 6pdr cannons, Austrian infantry, French infantry and perry-plastic-fantastic French cuirassiers (one of the most lovely plastic sets I've seen). I started with putting together some Austrians, which turned out to go pretty fast, certainly compared to the french infantry, which consist of some more separate parts and also have some more flash. The poses of the french are great though.

I tried painting my first Austrians from a white undercoat, as their uniforms will be white anyway, but it seems I can't get used to starting from white, so I primed the rest black. Beside the Austrians I've started on the French cuirassier's horses, and finished the first one of them completely. I'm quite happy with how he turned out.

Austrian Infantry

French infantry
Form square! 
French cuirassier


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten